Love doing interesting things with Python and helping others learn how to do it themselves? Me too, we should work together!
What can I write?
Whether you want to write complete tutorials, share Python tips or create walk-throughs of how to build cool things, I'd love to hear from you. We can also collaborate on new books, courses or kits -- anything you think will help people creating GUIs with Python.
What's in it for you?
Writing is difficult, writing well even more so. It's important to us to make it worth your while to contribute & to support you to make sure you enjoy doing it.
That means, currently --
- $50 up front payment for each article
- a 50% share for any books or courses bought within 30 days of landing on articles you've written
- Your articles on a popular site, with links back to your own website or social media
- Help editing and proofing your articles to make them as good as they can be -- English not your first language? Don't worry, I got this!
- Suggested article ideas and guidance on popular subjects which will be a success
The author share remains in place forever, meaning your articles will continue to earn you income long after you've written them. If you write particularly popular articles you can build a decent residual income.
Sounds good? Get in touch! We're friendly and happy to answer any questions.