Available for hire
“Your project, elevated”
Code fixes, advice and refactoring.
Standard rates are $100/hr although rate reductions are available for longer-term projects. Availability is limited in the coming months, please find a slot in my calendar to discuss your requirements.
I can help you with —
- Comprehensive review of all code with comments
- Bugfixes & improvements with documentation
- Maintainability and architecture improvements
- Design and usability assessment
- Suggestions and tips to expand your knowledge
- Packaging and distribution help for Windows, Mac & Linux
What you get
Solid foundations for a professional app
Working with your code I'll identify issues and suggest fixes. These can range from bugs and usability to architecture and maintainability. Focus is tailored to your project.
You own any resulting code, supplied as a pull request for review.
Making sure you understand
It's not helpful to dump fixed code on you, you need to understand it.
For any changes you'll receive in-depth comments and post-review discussion ensuring that you understand the changes and can apply them yourself in your future projects.
You'll receive step-by-step instructions to get your code set up for review and I'm available for any questions.